Friday 1 February 2013

What are you selling Walt?

Hi Bob good bud! I gotta sell my old Amstrad 901 to bail my girl out 



JUST L@@K AT THESE FEATURES:
* A REAL Amstrad "CB". Not a fake tin can and string like some you see. 

* It is made in the good ole UK of GB (not the cheap worthless crap they make in Mexico or Japan) (My mate Helmet told me they were made by Kenwood but it don't have any wood in it and I never met Ken

* 100% original! Nothing has been changed on it!

* Unique VERY VERY RARE black color. BEAUTIFUL! All original paint jobs with no "touch up" work!!

* It is perfect for any type of music you like, from classical (yuk!) to heavy metal (yeah!). Even surf music. And rap too, I think (I hate rap LOL) I made a special mod that tunes down to 6.660 MHz you get loads of music on that channel.

* One owner!! My Mate Helmet That's all  And it has been taken care of real well (he always took care of his stuff!). Well, two owners if you count me!! LOL!

* Authentic body (not hollow!). IF YOU KNOW CB's, THAN YOU NO THAT IS VERY RARE TO FIND! Some CB's are made out of cheap plastic!

* Long colored power wires come out of the back (plastic with metal in them) Not rusted! And no stains!!

* White dots on some of the knobs. ???????

* Six buttons. Here's some trivia for you: Some CB's have 7 buttons, and good CB's have only 4!!

* One metal knob at the end of the box -- Turn it with your finger to change the sounds!.

* PA socket (PA means "pump amps" with its own selector switch! Plug a horn in and it makes it very loud!! Some non-vintage CB's only don't have PA's. They are not as loud.

* Two volume knobs (both of them go up to 10). Turn them both all the way up if you REALLY want it loud!! LOL  See the picture, right below.


499DM that's about 499€ in funny money.  Its going on €bay on Sunday so best PM me fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment